Sunday 29 April 2012

3rd Burglary in month of April alone

27th April 2012

Our Secretary received a call from our Asst Secretary Ms Joanna Wong at around 1.30 pm saying that she felt something a missed at her neighbour's house. Our Security guard supervisor and the victim's relative living nearby was alert after Joanna called her neighbour.

Her email to all Committee Members (It's our Committee's normal practice to email/forward all correspondence/issues/quotations/queries to every Committee members)

I was the one who noticed and reported the case. I don’t normally go back home at that time, around 1 pm, and found that my neighbor’s gate and front door’s grille was open, but did not notice that the wooden door was ajar. Thought that aunty Lim has come back from kampung. So, I called out to her, but no response; and thought that may be she couldn’t hear me. Then, I went inside my house and tried to call her mobile just in case. When she told me that she’ll only be back tomorrow, then, I know something amiss, quickly I called Shandeep to come and check. The time I came out from my house to look over aunty Lim’s house, I found the wooden door was ajar. 

When Shandeep arrived, we went into the compound to check, only then we found that the ‘ear’ of the grille for the padlock was knocked off. Learning from other neighbors who were just came back, that they were all not at home this morning until then, at around 1pm something. (The following parts have been omitted, it's her suspicion.This is to protect her and webmaster from being taken legal action by any party for libel)

Here are some photos taken on site
 
 
Residents please be advice to always lock your wooden door. As front door grilles can be open by force with ease.

Our Committee were supposed to have our Meet the Residents Event yesterday & today was called off. An Emergency Mesyuarat Khas was held yesterday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment